You are invited to submit a proposal for a poster presentation to share your ideas, research outcomes or showcase your projects or products. The poster scope is encouraged to be within the scope of the conference theme/sub-themes. Nevertheless, we welcome other relevant research outcomes to be shared during the conference.
- Poster standee will be prepared for each poster presenter. Double tapes or push pins will be provided by the organizer.
- Poster size: Your posters should be 2 and 1/2 feet wide and 6 feet high, with a hole at each of the four corners. There are hooks that will hold your poster in each of the holes.
- Portrait orientation.
- Poster presenters will have the opportunity to talk about their work during the time allocated in the program.
- Only those who actually presented will be given a certificate of participation.
- One of the authors must be present during the allocated poster presentation slot.
Poster Submission Due Date:
1st February 2018 30th April 2018
Poster Acceptance Notification: Two weeks after submission or latest before 15th May 2018.