Pacific Early Childhood Education Research Association (PECERA) is dedicated to disseminating and supporting research in early childhood education within the Pacific area.READ MORE
Paper and Poster Abstract Submission Due Date Extended to 15th May 2018. Early Bird Registration - 15th May 2018.
PECERA 2018 MALAYSIASTART RIGHT, BEGIN THE JOURNEY RIGHT FOR EVERY CHILD
The 19th PECERA International Conference, that is, PECERA 2018 will be held in Kuching, Sarawak Malaysia from 6-8 July 2018. This will be the very first time that the PECERA Annual Conference will be hosted in Malaysia. The 19th PECERA International Conference marks an important event for early childhood education in Malaysia. The aim of PECERA 2018 is to bring together researchers and practitioners in the field of early childhood education to discuss and share research, practices and development in the field of early childhood education. The sub-themes below are guidelines for the paper articles and posters. Hence, paper articles and posters are not limited to these sub-themes.
- Early childhood care and education (ECCE) Policy and Implementation Issues
- Funding and Finance of ECCE
- The Child's Right to his/her Culture, Ethnicity, Mother-tongue and Values Education (home-ECCE-Community Links)
- Culturally, Developmentally and Socially Appropriate ECCE Curriculum and Program (Culture-Language-Values inclusions, redefining appropriateness)
- Early Intervention Strategies inclusive of ICT and Multimedia in Inclusive Education (Special Needs and Diversity of Children from differing cultural and ethnic backgrounds)
- Play, Learning, Technology and Development in ECCE
- Observation and Assessment in ECCE
- Promotion of Overall Balanced Child Development
- Beyond IQ with EQ and Neuroscience understanding of the Child's Growth and Development
- Pre-service Carers and Educators' Professional Preparation and In-service Professional Learning
- ECCE Program Management and Leadership
- Concerns with primary school readiness